KOOLpod

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pictures, Words and Songs

Many years ago when I was small,
I saw some pictures in the blue sky,
And so I painted them onto some drawing blocks…

Years later;
I saw some words besides the moon and the stars,
And so I wrote down words into my notebook,
And sometimes on some little scraps of papers…

A few years later;
I heard some tunes playing beyond the clouds above,
And so I wrote some songs,
And I sang them…

But I am no one,
I am just a man;
Who found pictures, words and songs…

Perhaps there are other things in life,
Perhaps there are better things in life,
But I am a man with pictures, words and songs…

And I shall go on;
Watching the blue sky,
Watching the moon and the stars,
Watching some clouds passing by…

I shall watch sunsets beyond the horizon too,
Perhaps angels would be there in a moment,
Listening to the rhythm of my heart…

Copyright – Ali Sobree @ AisKOOL December 2010